Target audience: This workshop for the entire community.
Duration: 3 hours
Date: to be announced
- February 18, 2023 – 3 pm to 6 pm
How to create, edit and manage spreadsheets for research, management, finance, accounting, or administration? The possibilities for applying the basic, intermediate and advanced functions of Microsoft Excel are literally endless. In this workshop we will learn how to use this versatile tool to create and manage professional-quality spreadsheets.
Come to Change Makers to find out how it works!
Why this theme?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most complete and versatile calculation tools used professionally and in an educational context.
As a general objective for this set of workshops, the aim is to provide participants with knowledge and practices in terms of operating spreadsheets, and optimizing and automating their use across the full range of Microsoft Excel resources, namely in terms of the data management and other intermediate and advanced functions.
– Identify all the calculation capacity enhanced by the use of functions, using data contained in several worksheets.
– Perform data simulation and pivot tables.
– Perform scenario analysis, using the capabilities provided by Excel.
– Create reports from the information contained in the worksheets.
– Use the ability to automate routine tasks.
– Organize and manage data lists.
If you are curious to learn more “technical” terms and take a deeper look at the topics to be addressed in the workshop: